1) n. A doctrine of creation or of the origin of the universe.
2) n. The exertion of opposite effort or effect.
3) n. A wharf or artificial landing-place on the shore of a harbor or projecting into it.
4) adj. Of, pertaining to, or like the air.
5) adj. Corresponding (to some other) in certain respects, as in form, proportion, relations.
6) n. One who sells fish.
7) adj. Able to reinforce sound by sympathetic vibrations.
8) v. To make a beginning in some occupation or scheme.
9) n. An expression of disapproval or blame personally addressed to one censured.
10) n. Apex.