1) Before 8000 B. C. wheat did not grow as prolifically ___ it does today.
2) Both nickel and iron are whitish metals ___.
3) The bark of some species of oak trees yields a substance used in ___ leather.
4)Although phosphorus is an essential constituent of all living creatures, ___is among the least abundant of the mineral nutrients
5) ___ angles of any triangle always add up to 180 degrees
6) The gibbon ranges over ___ other apes do.
7) Sarah Frances Whiting opened the ___ of physics in the United States in 1878.
8) ___, some of the Earth’s interior heat escapes to the surface.
9) Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman member of the United States Supreme Court, believed that the courts should interpret the laws ___ legislate
10) ___ of minerals, which are chemical elements or compounds of varying purity