1) Quasars __________ emitting extremely intense radio waves and visible radiation.
2) Mary Cassatt specialized __________ mothers with their children.
3) Gorillas are quiet animals, __________ they are able to make about twenty different sounds.
4) From 1946 to 1949, __________ William Henry Hastie served as governor of the Virgin Islands.
5) __________ struck, a tuning fork produces an almost pure tone, retaining its pitch over a long period of time.
6) __________ one time, Manchester, New Hampshire, was the home of the most productive cotton mills in the world.
7) The edible tube mushroom __________ a cushion-like, moist cap that is light brown or darkish red.
8) In 1961 the entertainer Chubby Checker introduced a __________ to New York’s rock’n ‘ roll fans.
9) In sculpture __________”modeling” denotes a way of shaping clay, wax, or other pliable materials.
10) The capacity for flight __________insects from the other invertebrates.