1) The business has lost a lot of orders recently and is going through a ___ time.
2) The railways system is very efficient as the trains always arrive ___ time.
3) My opinion is that they don't know what to do and are merely playing ___ time.
4) You can tell just looking at their out of date equipment that the company is well ___ the times.
5) His invention showed that he understood what was going to happen in the future and proved he was ___ of his time.
6) You can tell she has hit the ___ time because of the huge car she drives.
7) If you really want to send that letter off today, it's ___ time you went to the post office.
8) The orchestra are meant to ___ time with the conductor.
9) If you want to grow as a business and attract new customers you must ___ with the times.
10) The parcel eventually arrived six weeks later, and not ___ time!