1) Resin is a substance that ___in water.
2) ___hardiness, daylilies can be cultivated particularly easily.
3) A biologist does not merely describe organisms, but tries to learn ___act as they do.
4) Vaporization in connection with general ___ has a marked effect on long – term climate.
5) The oldest city in the state, ___
6) ___ raw materials into useful products is called manufacturing.
7) Alexander Graham Bell once told his family that he would rather be remembered as a teacher of the deaf ___of the telephone.
8) Because its leaves remain green long after being picked, rosemary ___ associated with the idea of remembrance.
9) ___ that of iron construction, the technology for constructing buildings with developed rather rapidly. reinforced concrete
10) Although adult education in the United States began in colonial times, ___ chief growth has taken place since the 1920’s.