Reading and answers the question:
The place which is now Annapolis, the capital of Maryland, was first1. The capital of Maryland has been located at its present site since
settled by ten Puritan families from Virginia in 1649, and was given
the name of the Town of Greenbury. It received its present name in
1695, having been made capital of the crown colony of Maryland a
5 year previously, was chartered by Queen Anne in 1708 and incorporated
as a city in 1796. For a period of a little less than nine months,
from November 26, 1783, it was made the temporary capital of the
nation and it was there, on January 14, 1784, that the peace treaty
with England was signed, ending the Revolutionary War. The city,
10 which retains its authentic colonial character, is probably best
known today as the home of the United States Naval Academy. Much
of its present layout dates from 1696, its radiating streets and
interconnecting circles being notably similar to the plans by Sir
Christopher Wren and John Evelyn for the rebuilding of London after
15 the Great Fire of 1666.
2. Which of the following can be inferred from the passage ?
3. When was the notion's capital moved from Annapolis ?
4. Where would this paragraph most probably appear ?
5. Which of the following is noted as a similarity between Annapolis and the plans for rebuilding London ?
6. According to the passage, all of the following statements about Annapolis are false except
7. Today Annapolis is primarily known as
8. It may be inferred from the passage that