Level A - Lesson 101. I think she ________ to say a few words about her experiments during the congress.
2. My son goes ________ bed at nine o'clock.
3. She has forgotten ________ her coat.
4. John ________ in Trent, and I live in Burton.
5. Please ask her ________.
6. It's ________ . Give it to them.
7. Do you know that woman? Yes, I know ________.
8. ________ you got a transistor radio at home?
9. I ________ to her since last Wednesday morning.
10. They ________ in Warsaw for about ten years.
11. I won't go to Cambridge if it ________ tomorrow.
12. He is my brother. ________ name is Bill.
13. - What do you think of his presence here? - The longer he stays, ________ I dislike him.
14. I'm sorry, I didn't see my Uncle yesterday, I wish ________.
15. She'd rather stay at home than ________ shopping.
16. - Which city did you like most? - I enjoyed all of the cities on the tour, but the city ________ I enjoyed most was Miami, Florida.
17. This box is ________ than that one.
18. - When did you go to work? - As soon as they came in, we ________ to work.
19. If she ________ call me, she could do so.
20. He had a good ________ of the examination result when he saw his daughter's face.