Level A - Lesson 121. Why don't you go to John? He ________ the answer.
2. Will you let me ________ a photograph of you?
3. - Do they have jobs? - No, ________ students.
4. Let's go to the beach, ________?
5. I'll ________.
6. Whose coat is this? It's not ________.
7. She ________ still sitting in her room.
8. ________ old are you?
9. James ________ to him on the phone.
10. He would have known that if he ________ the meeting.
11. He ________ in London at this very moment.
12. She was standing by an electric heater, and her nightdress ________ fire.
13. The student's was so untidy it was like a ________.
14. The old house were ________ down to make way for a block of flats.
15. The rise in house prices ________ him to tell his house for a large profit.
16. - What about Peter? - He said he ________ not sure he ________ come.
17. Children ________ good food if they are to be healthy.
18. The woman began to ________ because her son was late coming home.
19. I'm sure the answer to my letter ________ by next Friday morning.
20. In England it's ________ cold in December.