Level A - Lesson 131. This sad story made him ________ about his own tragedy.
2. I ________ hungry.
3. My parents ________ got a car.
4. What time did she wake ________ this morning?
5. - I've got a new detective story. - ________?
6. She took her handkerchief ________ her handbag.
7. ________ sisters are nurses.
8. ________ at Jane's place during the coming holiday?
9. Could you look ________ the blackboard and read what is on it?
10. Go through the door ________ front of you.
11. - If you can't lend me the money. I think I'll ask Fred. - Don't bother. He has ________ than I do.
12. The boy had a ________ escape when he ran across the road in front of the bus.
13. I ________ to work when I had a puncture.
14. - What do you think we should do about this problem? - In my opinion, we ________ got to talk with the director.
15. It is clearly not true - just a ________ and bull story.
16. Please lock the door when you ________.
17. You and I went there together ________?
18. Travelling by air is not cheap ________ is it interesting.
19. I can't help ________ him in spite of his faults.
20. The police have already found the ________ jewels.