Level A - Lesson 211. ________ a blackboard in the classroom?
2. Mark went back ________ his keys.
3. The children wake ________ early in the summer.
4. We go out ________.
5. This is my bike. This bike is ________.
6. Our neighbour's sons ________ come here very often.
7. Look! Now they ________ TV again!
8. What ________?
9. In some countries today there's only one party at elections. No ________ at all!
10. - Do you think we're all created equal? - No, not ________ all.
11. Your explanation ________ reasonable.
12. I thought you said she was going away this summer, ________?
13. Jupiter spins faster than ________ planets.
14. - I thought you bought a new pen yesterday. - Yes, I did but I've left it at home. Can I borrow ________ for a moment?
15. After closing the envelop, the secretary ________ the stamps on firmly.
16. The settlers at Jamestown lived on wild berries and roots because they had ________ to eat.
17. She cannot swim, and I can't ________.
18. He is going to ________ down.
19. - Are you going to see him? - If the boy goes, ________ .
20. Of all the countries I visisted, I like Canada ________.