Level A - Lesson 221. This car is ________ for us to buy. We are not that rich.
2. Put ________ money in your pocket!
3. I went to Madrid and stayed ________ friends.
4. I told them about it, but ________ listened.
5. I won't let you ________ there.
6. We live in Brighton, England. ________ house is on High Street.
7. ________ walkman is yellow.
8. Why do you ________ pass you the map?
9. ________ means has been considered.
10. Those interested in the post of Assistant Manager are requested to apply ________.
11. You can stay here ________ you don't make a loud noise.
12. The final ________ of the play will take place on Saturday.
13. Famine occurs when all the people in an area have hardly ________ food.
14. The disease ________ widely, all over the country.
15. When I see Barbara in the street, she always ________ at me.
16. We visited a college ________ in 1980.
17. - Who should go to see him? - I suggest that Mary ________ to see him.
18. We are too late. The plane ________ off ten minutes ago.
19. I can't help you, and he can't help you ________.
20. Your friends won't be here for long, ________?