Level A - Lesson 261. I'm expecting ________ an answer to my letter.
2. They ________ married in church last year.
3. - I haven't got anything for you. - ________!
4. I often spend two hours ________ my homework.
5. - What does Julia do? - She's ________ nurse in a big hospital.
6. Give it to ________. It's my pencil.
7. I don't think he ________ flowers very much.
8. I ________ him today yet.
9. Where ________ my pen?
10. He has a ________ experience of marketing in Europe.
11. Have you read ________ paper?
12. - David has lived in Peru for ten years. - Yes, but he ________ doesn't understand Spanish.
13. - I'll come home to give you the package at nine. - That will be too late because we ________ by that hour.
14. The development of new crop strains ________ greatly increased yields.
15. She often wishes that she ________ a bicycle.
16. They went from one shop to ________.
17. Two of the boys in the art class were doing self-portraits by looking at ________ in the mirror.
18. Our people began this flight ________ 1973.
19. One of the windows of my car is very hard ________.
20. The woman said, "Yes, I'll buy that one. It's ________ me."