Level A - Lesson 301. ________ a letter here for you.
2. I get a letter ________ my boyfriend every day.
3. Can I ________ you a question?
4. The boss wants ________.
5. There's a river. Can you ________?
6. There is nothing very ________ to do in that small town.
7. Don't leave your clothes ________ about on the bedroom floor.
8. When water freezes, it ________ into ice.
9. - How about ________ me a hand? - Sure. I'd be glad to help.
10. Mr. Brown ________ a car if he had enough money.
11. The window was shut, and he ________ to open it.
12. There ________ no rain here since last month.
13. Jane is the ________ of the two sisters.
14. He ________ you now, but he won't believe you tomorrow.
15. The aeroplane ________ down at Cairo on its way to India.
16. My uncle went out of the house ________ ago.
17. After lunch he went to his room to ________.
18. I wonder ________ we shall catch the last bus.
19. It is rude to laugh ________ other people.
20. - Did you like my friend? - Very much. She's ________ charming as you said she was.