Level A - Lesson 361. ________ that!
2. ________ my friend Isabel.
3. Two gunmen entered ________ the bank.
4. ________ you see him tomorrow?
5. Jack ________ to Paris twice this year.
6. Either teacher knows the answer. = ________
7. They bought a ticket for the train at the ________ station.
8. The more he tried to help her, ________ she seemed to appreciate it.
9. - How will you be able to get to Rome in time for the meeting? - I'll fly ________ will only take 50 minutes.
10. When he ________ his cup he broke it.
11. The girl you ________ yesterday is waiting for you in the drawing room.
12. Please help yourself ________ whatever you like.
13. - Mark wasn't there last night. - No, ________ .
14. As it had not rain for several months, there was a ________ of water.
15. It was a fine day for a picnic ________ rather cold.
16. I'd be careful in my dealings with her. I'm sure she's up to no ________.
17. Michael is the ________ member of the team.
18. The man felt ________ again after a sound sleep.
19. He swam ________ the river yesterday.
20. The boat ________ in the river last night.