Level A - Lesson 391. What ________ got in that bag?
2. Is Elizabeth ________?
3. We travelled from Hadley ________ Burton without stopping.
4. My house is opposite ________ the park.
5. - Is John in? - No, he ________.
6. ________ are your glasses?
7. This is ________ when I was young.
8. The committee held a ________ last week.
9. If you see Tom ________ you mind ________ him to get in touch with me?
10. - John found it difficult to adjust to Libya. - For one thing ________ is a difficult language to learn.
11. She chose cushions of a colour which would ________ her carpet.
12. There ________ some good news about our school lately.
13. I ________ in the cafe having a drink when the police arrived.
14. One third of the oranges ________ spoilt.
15. If he doesn't ________ his ways, he'll end up in trouble.
16. If you want a good flat in London, you have to pay through the ________ for it.
17. Jim always gets very annoyed if he can't get his own ________.
18. - ________ do you visit your hometown? - Once a year.
19. He speaks ________ good English that is pleasure to talk with him.
20. I have promise to stop ________ but I don't believe so much.