Level A - Lesson 61. Dick and Joan greeted ________.
2. Come tomorrow and ________ your books with you.
3. It's very dark here: please switch the light ________.
4. Is the day sunny? No, ________ is dark.
5. Betty is my friend. She is a friend of ________.
6. When do you go ________ bed?
7. He is ________ a jacket.
8. Smith went abroad last year. ________ abroad before.
9. Would you mind ________ the door?
10. ________ your glasses on the table?
11. - A: ________ you? - B: Yes, please get my luggage from the car.
12. ________ form of transport is as popular as the private car.
13. Yesterday we did nothing but ________.
14. We haven't heard ________ the result was.
15. This is the second time that you have been here, ________?
16. They gave ________ looking for her when it grew dark.
17. This year the farmers were just able to gather in the ________ before the fine weather came to an end.
18. There are many ________ on television where a team of people have to answer questions.
19. ________ you angry with him?
20. - You've been sick quite a few times since you arrived. - I just can't ________ to the cold weather.