Level A - Lesson 91. This bread is stale. Why don't you ________ it away?
2. If you come, ________ your friends with you.
3. Give ________ some money.
4. The children have gone ________.
5. My father's very happy ________ my exam results.
6. It's Susan's book. It's ________.
7. Bob ________ Susan to dinner at least three times this week.
8. ________ is your birthday?
9. He took ________ cheese.
10. I have got two brothers. ________ names are Antony and Steven.
11. We live in the ________ on the corner.
12. The first ________ of a book is sometimes very valuable.
13. My sister doesn't like to go swimming, but she wishes she ________.
14. It's a lovely day, but I ________ staying at home with you.
15. - There are two Olympic medalists entered in the competition. - How could Mike ever hope ________ ?
16. - Who ________ that horrible noise? - It's Tom practising the violin.
17. "I wish you ________ me to put these things away" he said.
18. Some parts of Asia are among the crowed in the world ________ there are many forest areas where few people live.
19. We could have come earlier, ________?
20. He has wasted ________.