Level C - Lesson 131. ________ goes the bus; now we will have to walk!
2. She is very important to him. He wouldn't get ________ without her.
3. The Blackhams live in the house ________ the blue door.
4. I phoned the bank to ________ how much money there was in my account.
5. Her parents give her anything she asks for, and as a result, she's very ________.
6. ________ I am studying at university and I hope to get a job very soon.
7. The new secretary in the sales department is a fast typist but her letters are full of spelling ________.
8. The police have asked that ________ who saw the accident should get in touch with them.
9. If the greengrocer has some bananas ________ buy some please?
10. I would like to offer a small ________ to anyone who finds my missing dog.
11. The Prime Minister has ________ to win the last three General Elections.
12. You ________ do the washing-up: I can easily do it later.
13. People demand higher wages because prices are ________ all the time.
14. You must be careful when you wash this ________ silk blouse.
15. My father always falls ________ in front of the television.
16. You can never rely ________ him to be punctual.
17. Are you interested ________ music?
18. You must reply ________ his letter.
19. I shall certainly act ________ your advice.
20. as sound as ________ = healthy, in good condition (also said of machines).