Level C - Lesson 361. I am very ________ in information about your company's holidays.
2. The meteorologists say we're likely to have a ________ winter.
3. Do you think Jane and Adam marry ________?
4. You should ________ a lawyer before you sign that document.
5. You can take a horse to water, but you can't ________ it drink!
6. He is a little bit ________ in his left ear, but if you speak clearly he will hear what you say.
7. Several of the explorers did not survive the terrible ________ across the desert.
8. Heavy snowfalls have ________ all trains.
9. The heavy rainstorms ________ more than five days.
10. There will now be a ________ interval for refreshments.
11. The play was very long, but there were two ________.
12. The stolen jewels were ________ a lot of money.
13. They had a plan to trick him, but he didn't fall ________ it.
14. It is unreasonable to demand this ________ him.
15. It took me a long time to get rid ________ him.
16. They differ ________ each other so much.
17. There is little ________ in this department.
18. I would not let him go, if I ________ all about this trip.
19. They were ________ for smuggling jewelry into the country.
20. At first, very few people believed Darwin's theory of evolution because it did not seem at all ________.