Level C - Lesson 391. I'm going to get a new car; I'm tired ________ having to take this one to the garage to get it repaired all the time.
2. ________ a computer can help you work much faster.
3. I ________ be delighted to show you round the factory.
4. ________ the wet weather, the football match went ahead.
5. She rang to make an early ________ at the hairdressers.
6. Mike was the ________ in his family; all his brothers were much taller.
7. Could you buy a cake please ________ John and Mary come this afternoon?
8. One ________ of public transport is its unreliability.
9. Did you know that Vanessa is ________ a baby?
10. The main ________ to progress is not technical but political.
11. The best rooms in that hotel ________ the bay.
12. The by-laws say that all dogs ________ be kept on a lead in the park.
13. Separate the eggs and then beat with a ________.
14. He was ________ to steal the money when he saw it lying on the table.
15. My father ________ me to learn English when I was a child, but never forced me.
16. We are accustomed ________ bad weather.
17. I was afraid ________ mentioning it to him.
18. I warned him ________ the danger, but he wouldn't listen to me.
19. Petrol is feared ________ in price this week.
20. I will ask him to come if I ________ him.