Level C - Lesson 431. She likes to sit on the balcony and ________ what goes on below.
2. "Keep ________ the good work," the teacher told the students, "and you'll all pass the exam".
3. ________ he joined the army my brother had never been abroad.
4. If you want to join the History Society, you must first ________ this application form.
5. We haven't got ________ furniture like theirs in our home.
6. The librarian went to look in the cupboard ________ rare books were kept.
7. Good teachers ________ children to be kind to each other.
8. You'll ________ yourself a lot of time if you take the car.
9. He took out a(n) ________ to the "Guardian".
10. The government ________ increase taxes soon.
11. He hit the vase with his elbow and it ________ to the floor.
12. I absolutely ________ with everything that has been said.
13. Poor Jack - he lost his homework, and he ________ do it again.
14. Students are not ________ to smoke in any of the classrooms.
15. I believe ________ this town needs is a really super disco.
16. It's still not ________ that John is going to Ravenna tomorrow.
17. Even though he was often cruel to his dog, it remained faithful ________ him.
18. She is so keen on learning, you should encourage her ________ her efforts.
19. The Bolshoi Ballet Company ________ London ________.
20. There is an increasing ________ nowadays to make films portraying violence.