Level C - Lesson 521. Take the number 7 bus and get ________ at Forest Road.
2. My sister had a baby daughter yesterday, and she is my first ________.
3. Will the Government be able to ________ all their immense difficulties?
4. There was nothing ________ to eat in the refrigerator or in the cupboard.
5. The teacher was angry with them because they kept ________ talking at the back of the class.
6. After going to several interviews, she eventually ________ to get a job.
7. If only he ________ told us the truth in the first place, things wouldn't have gone so wrong.
8. A small ________ of students was waiting outside the class to see the teacher.
9. Many countries still rely on rice as the ________ food.
10. Please take your place in the ________.
11. He liked to sit ________ the river and fish.
12. The poor man had fallen ________ in front of a bus.
13. Last time his teacher brougt him some books ________ art.
14. I am thinking of looking ________ a new job.
15. I've never been good ________ arithmetic.
16. I'm afraid it's pointless ________.
17. There is no need for you to shout ________.
18. I ________ him about it for more than two days now and I still don't know the answer.
19. He ________ his success to hard work.
20. Because the disease is relatively rare and doctors knoe little about it, any treatment prescribed can ________ the pain but cannot ________ the patient.