Level C - Lesson 701. The house is ________ at the corner of a busy street.
2. If I were you I ________ go to the doctor tomorrow.
3. The new factory chimney was ________ than all the trees around it.
4. The police ________ me $12 for parking at a bus-stop.
5. Her parents were very ________ because she was out so late that night.
6. You may not have to stay the night but take a toothbrush just in ________.
7. "The answer ________ higher employment is a greater production," the economist said.
8. We meet for lunch ________ every Friday.
9. On the ________ to the town there is a beautiful wood.
10. I'm afraid that we don't have any ________ sizes in stock, madam.
11. The patient ________ to listen to his doctor's advice.
12. Children with ________ diseases should not be allowed to go to school.
13. ________ ten minutes of the start of the game two players had been sent off.
14. It happened ________ we were asleep last Friday night.
15. It is obvious ________ everyone that he is not responsible for this mistake.
16. His ________ for his loyal support of the party was a seat in the Cabinet.
17. What a mess! The papers need ________.
18. I hope his work ________ by next Monday.
19. I don't know the answer myself but I'll ________ around and see if anybody else knows.
20. I thought the way you behaved was ________ outrageous.