Level C - Lesson 731. The defendant's family were present at the ________.
2. I don't ________ with your decision but I do think that you might have told me last week.
3. ________ I lock the door for you?
4. Our car was badly ________ in the accident.
5. Do come ________ instead of standing there on the doorstep in the rain.
6. Everyone in the village ________ about the plans for the new road.
7. He ________ his friend to go camping with him.
8. - Alistair: I'm in an awful mess here. Could you give me a hand? - Alexander: Certainly. What needs ________?
9. I ________ my family very much when I'm away from home.
10. The ________ age of the population in most western countries is rising fast.
11. You can't get sleeping pills unless you go to the doctor and get a ________.
12. Driving a car with faulty brakes is ________ quite a risk.
13. The shop assistant apologized and said that they didn't have any of them ________ yet.
14. You really ________ have passed that exam: you obviously didn't work hard enough!
15. Sue hadn't seen her brother for thirty years and ________ they recognized each other instantly.
16. You ________ be exhausted after that walk.
17. The new pills are round, so they're easier to ________.
18. I had to be up early the next morning, so I ________ myself and left the party.
19. Do you ________ to go to the party?
20. We ________ the plumbers to install an extra radiator in the living-room.