Level C - Lesson 771. I'm very busy, so please don't disturb me ________ it's urgent.
2. The new factory ________ next week by the Prime Minister.
3. "Thieves will be ________."
4. In a break-in last week the burglars ________ all my jewellery but left the pictures.
5. The interference on the radio was ________ by weather conditions.
6. I'll be very surprised if you ________ the exam.
7. Will you ________ me to go to the bank in the morning?
8. The children did not know the ________ by which the game was played.
9. It's a very nice drink; I'm sure you would like it if you ________ it.
10. Peter, you're a stupid little boy! Stop ________ like that.
11. The man who lives opposite us sometimes comes ________ for a cup of coffee.
12. You can't miss my house: it's ________ the fire station.
13. If no one ________ to the plan, we will start next week.
14. Children should be prohibited ________ smoking.
15. How much did they charge you ________ that?
16. Although it is only a small business, its ________ is surprisingly high.
17. As there was no transport of any kind, he had to make the journey ________ foot.
18. I doubt ________ the company will make any profit at all this year.
19. He thinks he is really important but he is only really a big ________ in a small pond.
20. Since the evidence of the manuscript's ________ is ________, its publication will be postponed until a team of scholars has examined it and declared it to be genuine.