Level C - Lesson 871. Good ________! I hope you win.
2. The police-officer asked us what ________ doing.
3. She decided to go to the enquiry desk ________ out when her train left.
4. The Home-Loan Company ________ the right to cancel this agreement.
5. Just as we were sitting down for the picnic it ________ began to rain.
6. I had run out of money but luckily I was able to ________ enough to get home.
7. All students leaving college at the end of term must leave their addresses so that letters can be sent ________.
8. My mother was ________ of making a cake when the front door bell rang.
9. Could you be more specific about what is ________ in this particular job?
10. From the hotel there is a good ________ of the mountains.
11. ________ the weather forecast it will rain heavily later this morning.
12. She heated the chocolate until it ________, then poured it over the cake.
13. Diana ________ over a stone and fell flat on her face.
14. I have been looking for this book for months, and ________ I have found it.
15. Children remain dependent ________ their parents for a long time.
16. Jones was dismissed ________ the firm.
17. The continents have been drifting slowly ________.
18. We'll have to call the doctor. The baby is ________.
19. He said that the plane had already left and that I ________ arrived an hour earlier.
20. Mrs Black is ________ her holiday with friends in the country.