Level C - Lesson 921. Because the picture was not genuine, it was completely ________.
2. Please would you ________ me where the railway station is.
3. You'll have to use the stairs: the lift is out of ________.
4. British Leyland is aiming to push ________ its share of UK car sales to 25% over the next two years.
5. They got the bill three weeks ago, but they ________ haven't paid it.
6. When there are small children around, it is better to put breakable ornaments out of ________.
7. No, it's no good. I've ________ my time in trying to make it work.
8. The ________ of gold has fallen slightly in the last year.
9. There are several ways of saving money if you travel ________ train.
10. If we had set off earlier, we ________ our plane.
11. We ________ an excellent concert last night.
12. She complained ________ when she heard that she had to work on Sunday.
13. I expect you to use your ability ________, and then write a report about what you did.
14. I consulted my lawyer on the matter and I shall act ________ his advice.
15. Do you object ________ my smoking?
16. He remained faithful ________ the firm even after he had been dismissed.
17. Food is said ________ in price these days.
18. Dentists recommend brushing teeth with a fluoride toothpaste to ________ them from decay.
19. I am not a serious investor, but I like to ________ in the stock market.
20. If only everything ________ out as we wanted it to in life!