Level C - Lesson 931. Your behaviour makes me ________.
2. The price of the meal ________ a service charge.
3. This ________ invention of yours should make you rich.
4. There were so ________ people in the queue for tickets that I missed the train.
5. Many people think that Robert Redford is a ________-looking actor.
6. Would you risk ________ $500 on a horse?
7. David always ________ over to my house after he had done his homework.
8. If ________ it would stop raining for a morning, we could cut the grass.
9. A copy of our spring brochure is ________ with this letter.
10. You thought I did wrong but the results ________ my action.
11. Never ________, we'll see the film next week.
12. Some schools have very ________ rules of behaviour which must be obeyed.
13. At the hospital I was told that ________ I gave up smoking immediately my illness would get much worse.
14. His car was ________ in the accident.
15. It took Western economies many years to ________ from the oil crisis of the mid-70s.
16. It doesn't sound ________ he knows anything about it.
17. Without money you will be ________ to do anything about setting up your own business.
18. He delights ________ annoying me.
19. They would find another hotel if their rooms ________ for them.
20. Well I'm not surprised they are in a mess. It's not exactly ________ -shattering news.