Level C - Lesson 941. On the first morning of our camping holiday, I woke up covered in mosquito ________.
2. "Dickie, pointing ________ people is rude," Betty told her son.
3. Mr White ________ the company in the way he wanted to.
4. He ________ the headwaiter about the slow service.
5. My brother is much better than I am ________ football.
6. The purpose of the examination was to ________ the students' knowledge of the subject.
7. I paid a lot of money, but got very little for it. So from my point of view it wasn't a very good ________.
8. I wish you ________ make such a noise. I'm trying to work.
9. I think you ought to talk to Harry; he's got ________ very interesting information.
10. My brother is a parachute ________.
11. In her ________ she was a famous tennis player.
12. She wasn't keen ________ going to stay with her aunt.
13. Alison came home from work ________ very tired and depressed.
14. We haven't ________ thought of going abroad for a holiday because my husband is afraid of flying.
15. ________ each school year all the children were given copies of the school rules.
16. You shouldn't persist ________ bothering her.
17. He ________ spends his holidays in the mountains though occasionally he goes to the seaside instead.
18. By half past ten tomorrow morning I ________ along the motorway.
19. Conversations you strike up with travelling acquaintances usually tend to be ________.
20. The Brighton coach ________ at 8.30 a.m.