Tìm từ đồng nghĩa với từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 221. Considerable energy savings are made in parts of California by harvesting melons at night.
2. When he won the first prize he realised that this was the highest attainment of his life.
3. Americans have been criticized for placing too much emphasis on being on time.
4. Tiny Tim, a character in "A Christmas Carol" was a happy little boy in spite of the disability that caused him to favor one leg.
5. That a driver swerves in order to avoid an accident can be proven by examining the marks on the pavement.
6. The walnut is a deciduous tree that bears valuable nuts.
7. The most important environmental influence on fish is water temperature for fish tend to take on the temperature of their surroundings.
8. Classical acting is characterized by an eternal quest for a balance between the natural and the stylized.
9. The student was so tenacious that he finally made it to college.
10. Hair is found exclusively in mammals.
11. According to scientists, it is possible that another Ice Age will soon be upon us.
12. The company possesses unique research capabilities.
13. Scott seized the opportunity to present his proposal to the director.
14. Allowing fields to lie fallow is one means of restoring fertility.
15. The doctor asked the patient to disrobe before the examination.
16. A middle-aged woman of tremendous girth sat down beside the other patients in the waiting room.
17. The disinterred mummy was found to be in an advanced stage of disintegration.
18. Perhaps the customer has overlooked his monthly statement and not paid the bill.
19. The company asked for additional information.
20. Seeds are contained in the center of fleshy fruit such as apples and pears.