Tìm từ đồng nghĩa với từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 391. The Royal Museum contains a facsimile of the king's famous declaration.
2. Some celestial bodies will leave luminous trails upon entering the earth's atmosphere.
3. Flamingos were about to have died out until laws were passed to protect them.
4. Natural disturbances of wind are most common during the spring.
5. Life in the forest is a constant battle for survival.
6. The simplest of all worms belong to the flatworm family.
7. Killing frosts occur when moisture within plant cells freezes.
8. As a result of the accident, the police revoked his driver's license.
9. The country broke off relations with its neighbor because of the constant breaches of its air space.
10. The principal congratulated the student on his outstanding display of leadership.
11. Among other duties, the Federal Communications Commission is charged with the licensing of radio and television stations.
12. After receiving the insulting letter, Ron became furious.
13. The students' records were not readily accessible for their perusal.
14. The detective's resourcefulness helped him solve the mystery.
15. Although he is recognized as one of the most brilliant scientists in his field, Professor White cannot seem to make his ideas understood in class. .
16. The Lewis and Clark expedition left St. Louis in 1804 and traveled 7,700 miles enroute to the Pacific Coast.
17. Plastics are synthetic resins that are made from such natural sources as coal, limestone, and petroleum.
18. The purpose of the conference is to address the major issues that have been plaguing the constituency.
19. The desert areas of the Southwest are sparsely inhabited.
20. Maikl found it difficult to cope with the loss of her job.