Tìm từ đồng nghĩa với từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 41. The same questions repeated over and over soon made them weary.
2. They have radically changed the rules since I played football.
3. Jim's decided to buy a phonograph even though they are now redundant.
4. His plan was rejected because it just wasn't feasible.
5. The yearly growth of the gross national product is often used as an indicator of a nation's economy.
6. The cost of living in the United States has risen at a rate of 6 percent per year during the last ten-year period.
7. Carbohydrates are plentiful in nature where they serve as an immediate source of energy.
8. The knife that is displayed in the museum is more than one thousand years old and was a gift to the president of the United States from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
9. Thrift is an excellent virtue, especially for young people who wish to purchase their own home.
10. The party that we are planning for midterm will give students, instructors, conversation partners, host families and friends an opportunity to mix in a social setting.
11. Pain signals, in the form of electrical impulses, are carried to the brain by the nerves.
12. The choice of a particular career is influenced by a number of factors.
13. Chimpanzees are frequently used as stand-ins for human beings in experiments.
14. His involuntary reflexes betrayed his feelings.
15. A balanced diet should include fish and fowl as well as red meat.
16. The Constitution guarantees that private homes will not be searched without a warrant.
17. The barometer is used by weather forecasters to detect changes in air pressure.
18. The change in population distribution was barely noticeable to the demographers conducting the study.
19. The Baltimore oriole has wings with white bars and a bright orange breast.
20. The plane that crashed was carrying a group of entertainers en route to the State Fair.