Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 111. Sloths spend most of its time hanging upside down from trees and feeding on leaves and fruit.
2. All data in computer are changed into electronic pulses by an input unit.
3. Her application for a visa was turned down not only because it was incomplete and incorrectly filled out but also because it was written in pencil.
4. The patient who was not supposed to be released until the end of the week was told to dress in clothes and report to the nurses'station.
5. Since the average age of families has fallen, therefore more and more women have been able to join the labor force.
6. The Rhode Island is the smallest state in the United States.
7. the lion has long been a symbol of strength, power, and it is very cruel.
8. Fewest than half of all adults fully understand the kinds and amounts of exercise necessary for an effective physical fitness program.
9. Earwax lubricates and protects the ear from foreign matter such water and insects.
10. Champlain founded a base at Port Royal in 1605, and builds a fort at Quebec three years later.
11. Ester Forbes won the 1943 Pulitzer Prize in American history for her biographer of Paul Revere.
12. New synthetic materials have improved the construction of artificial body parts by provide both the power and the range of action for a natural limb.
13. Although business practices have been applied successfully to agriculture, farming is different other industries.
14. Urban consumers have formed co-operatives to provide themselves with necessities such groceries, household appliances, and gasoline at a lower cost.
15. The function of pain is to warn the individual of danger so he can take action to avoid more serious damage.
16. Although there are exceptions, as whole, the male of the bird species is more brilliantly colored.
17. The Nineteenth Amendment to the Constitution gives women the right to vote in the elections of 1920.
18. The aims of the European Economic Community are to eliminate tariffs between member countries; developing common policies for agriculture, labor, welfare, trade, and transportation; and to abolish trusts and cartels.
19. Most newspapers depend on the wire services from their international stories and photographs.
20. In the relatively short history of industrial developing in the United States, New York City has played a vital role.