Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 121. To see the Statue of Liberty and taking pictures from the top of the Empire State Building are two reasons for visiting New York City.
2. How the Earth is in the shadow of the moon, we see an eclipse of the sun.
3. In 1955 the Hawaii was admitted to the Union as the 50th State.
4. The name "Vitamine" is proposed by Casimir Funk, who suspected that these substance were essential for life.
5. Because there are less members present tonight than there were last night, we must wait until the next meeting to vote.
6. Having been beaten by the police for striking an officer, the man will cry out in pain.
7. Most Americans would not be happy without a color television, two cars, and working at an extra job.
8. In the United States, the bark the eastern hemlock is the main source of tannin for curing leather.
9. "Gone with the Wind" written after Margaret Mitchell quit her job as a reporter because of an ankle injury.
10. Interest in automatic data processing has grown rapid since the first large calculators were introduced in 1950.
11. Balloons have been used in various wars not only to direct artillery fire and report troop movements however to carry bombs and protect against low-flying planes.
12. The corals can be divided into three groups, two of which is extinct.
13. Cotton fiber, like other vegetable fibers, are composed mostly of cellulose.
14. That it is believed that most of the earthquakes in the world occur near the youngest mountain ranges-the Himalayas, the Andes, and the Sierra Nevadas.
15. President Wilson had hoped that World War I be the last great war, but only two decades later, the Second World War was erupting.
16. A progress has been made toward finding a cure for AIDS.
17. When the temperature is risen to the burning point without a source of escape for the heat, spontaneous combustion occurs.
18. Of the two Diomede Islands, only one belongs the United States.
19. Pioneers on the plains sometimes living in dugouts, sod rooms cut into hillsides.
20. The Department of Fine Arts and Architecture has been criticized for not having much required courses scheduled for this semester.