Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 21. When a patient's blood pressure is much higher than it should be, a doctor usually insists that he will not smoke.
2. Geochemistry includes the study of the movement of elements from one place to another as a result of processes chemical.
3. Even on the most careful prepared trip, problems will sometimes develop.
4. I don't care you do just so long as you do it immediately.
5. The master of ceremonies announced in a loud and clear voice and told that the dinner would be late due to unforseen circumstances.
6. Sate universities bear the name of their state, and its achievements are recognized as state achievements.
7. Narcissus, a character in mythology, gazed at his own image in a pool so ardently that he fell into itself and downed.
8. I do not know where could he have gone so early in the morning.
9. In 1961 America's first manned spacecraft launched.
10. Today's job seekers are confronted with such question as "Are you computer literate?" and "Can you set up a data base?"
11. Nuclear powers production in the US is controlled by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission [NRC].
12. What happened in New York were a reaction from city workers, including firemen and policemen who had been laid off from their jobs.
13. The Indians of the southwestern United States are famous for their beautiful art work, especially handmade jewelry cast from silver, carved from stones, or decorations with beads and feathers.
14. Venomous snakes with modified teeth connected to poison glands in which the venom is secreted and stored.
15. Spell correctly is easy with the aid of a number of word processing programs for personal computers.
16. The deadbolt is the best lock for entry doors because it is not only inexpensive but installation is easy.
17. Alfalfa is a nutritious crop rich in proteins, minerals, and with vitamins.
18. Teddy Roosevelt demonstrated his competitive spirit and tireless energy in 1905 whenever he led the Rough Riders up San Juan Hill.
19. The 1890's in America were known as a Gay Nineties.
20. When I last saw Janet, she hurried to her next class on the other side of the campus and did not have time to talk.