Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 241. Professor Duncan teaches both anthropology as well as sociology each fall.
2. In 1931 Jane Addams was a Nobel Peace Prize recipient for she humanitarian achievements.
3. The change from day to night results the rotation of the Earth.
4. Residents in some cities can call an electrical inspector to have the wiring in their house is checked.
5. As the marathon runner reached the half-way mark he being hot and was soaked with perspiration stopped to rub himself down with a towel.
6. Both Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming and Wairakei, New Zealand, are geothermal areas famous for its hot-spring systems.
7. Certain bats used their own sound to locate foods and to avoid obstacles as they fly at night.
8. Both bowling and ice-skating was introduced by the Dutch who colonized the New World in the 1600's.
9. The most visible remind of the close relationship between the United States and France is the famous Statue of Liberty, which stands in New York harbor.
10. They are planning on attending the convention next month, and so I am.
11. Because helicopters are capable of hovering in midair, they are particularly useful for rescue missions, military operates, and transportation.
12. In 1984 the world population rose to over 4.7 billion, up almost 85 million from an estimate made the year ago.
13. As every other nation, the United States used to define its unit of currency, the dollar, in terms of the gold standard.
14. People with exceptionally high intelligence quotients may not be the best employees since they become bored of their work unless the job is constantly changing.
15. The audible range of frequencies for human beings usually lays between 20 and 20,000 Hz.
16. When the weather becomes colder we know that the air mass must originated in the Arctic rather than over the Gulf of Mexico.
17. The more important theorem of all in plane geometry is the Pythagorean Theorem.
18. Because national statistics on crime have only been kept for 1930, it is not possible to make judgments about crime during the early years of the nation.
19. Most modern observatories contain telescopes that scientists using as cameras to take photographs of remote galaxies.
20. Although both of them are trying to get the scholarship, she has the highest grades.