Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 301. Marta being chosen as the most outstanding student of her campus made her parents very happy.
2. Some jellyfish make daily journeys from deep water to the surface and back, while others migrate horizontal.
3. Cosmic distance is measured on light- years.
4. The federal government recommends that all expectant women will not only refrain from smoking but also avoid places where other people smoke.
5. It took the mayor over an hour explanation to the other members of the board why he had missed the last meeting.
6. If the project is finished on time, the federal government won't award the company further contracts.
7. Did they tell you that has in our town an excellent beach less than a mile from the campus?
8. The coal is the world's most abundant fossil fuel.
9. In the stock market, the fluctuations in Standard and Poor's 500 Index does not always conform to Dow Jones Averages.
10. Hardly he had entered the office when he realized that he had forgotten his wallet.
11. The Wagner Act guarantees workers in the U.S the right to organizing labor unions.
12. In purchasing a winter coat, it is very important for trying it on with heavy clothing underneath.
13. Those of us who have a family history of heart disease should make yearly appointments with their doctors.
14. After Dr. Werner Arber discovered restriction enzymes, Drs. Daniel Nathan, Hamilton Smith, and him were awarded the Nobel prize for their research in that field.
15. The area where a microchip is manufactured must be the most cleanest environment possible.
16. The National Basketball Association will not let any athlete to continue playing in the league unless he submits voluntarily to treatment for drug addiction.
17. According to Amazon legends, men were forced to do all of the household tasks for the women warriors who governed and protected the cities for they.
18. Magnesium, the lightest of our structural metals, has an important place among common engineering materials because of their weight.
19. Nutritionists recommend that foods from each of the four basic groups be eaten on a regularly daily basis.
20. The only bird know to shine at night is the barn owl of Western Europe, which actually shines through a fungus sticking to their feathers.