Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 341. Before we returned from swimming in the river near the camp, someone had stole our clothes, and we had to walk back with our towels around us.
2. The lab assistants has to take over from the students who monitoring the experiment because they became tired.
3. Since I started taking exercise every day, I found that not only am I fitter but I am also more alert.
4. The use of the Computer in Medicine is a new course for senior medical students who if they study and pass will get a special diploma.
5. Coconut oil produces a soap whom will lather in salt water as well as fresh.
6. The hot dog's popularity begun in St Louis in 1833 when a sausage peddler named Feuchtwanger slipped one of his franks into a bun.
7. He knows to repair the carburetor without taking the whole car apart.
8. All the students are looking forward spending their free time relaxing in the sun this summer.
9. The organizers of the charity were more than surprised at how many people lined up to receive the clothes donating by the outgoing mayor.
10. Neither of the girls have turned in the term papers to the instructor yet.
11. The larger of the forty-eight continental states in the United States is Texas.
12. Accurate meteorological predictions can be formulated using techniques derived from chemicals, physics, and mathematics.
13. John Dewey thought that children will learn better through participating in experiences rather than through listening to lecture.
14. Because the solar tiles were very secure fastened, only a few became detached when the Space Shuttle reentered the earth's atmosphere.
15. Sodium, usually a metal, and chlorine, usually a gas, they react to form the solid sodium chloride, or table salt.
16. It is said that the American flag has five-pointed stars because Betsy Ross told General Washington she would rather that he changing the six-pointed ones.
17. Pele scored more as 1,280 goals during his career, gaining a reputation as the best soccer player of all time.
18. Soon after the United States' entrance into the war the major hotels in Atlantic City was transformed into military barracks.
19. Above 80 percent of the laborers at the construction site are temporary workers.
20. Since it was so difficult for American Indians to negotiate a peace treaty or declare war in their native language, they used a universal understood form of sign language.