Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 391. The test administrator ordered we not to open our books until he told us to do so.
2. With a policy of eminent domain, the state has control ultimate of all real property.
3. Louisa May Alcott infused her own life into the character of Jo in book "Little Women".
4. Mary buyed her computer from a reputable dealer but she later found out she had been cheated.
5. Freshman students are encouraged to take part in sports such as football, basketball and to ride.
6. The teacher taught her students to look careful to the left and the right at least three times before crossing the highway.
7. The library at the university is new and has taken her name from the wife of the first president of the university.
8. The first vaccine ever developed was used to combat and fight a smallpox, a disease resulting from infection by a virus.
9. Jackie Robinson, whose joined the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1947, was the first black American to play baseball in the major leagues.
10. Sandra has not rarely missed a play or concert since she was seventeen years old.
11. The system for helping slaves escape to the north was called the "Underground Railroad", though it was neither underground or a railroad.
12. The word "classic" comes of Latin and initially meant "superior".
13. Historically there has been only two major factions in the Republican Party - the liberals and the conservatives.
14. It is said that Einstein felt very badly about the application of his theories to the creation of weapons of war.
15. An unexpected raise in the cost of living as well as a decline in employment opportunities has resulted in the rapid creation by Congress of new government programs for the unemployed.
16. When they have been frightened, as, for example, by an electrical storm, dairy cows may refuse giving milk.
17. One of the most popular major fields of study for foreign scholars in the United States is business and the another is engineering.
18. Led by Daniel Webster, the Whig party was one of the two major political powers in the United States from 1834 and 1852.
19. Only rarely wins the same major league baseball team the World Series two years in a row.
20. The International Red Cross, which has helped so many nations, won the Nobel Peace Prize three times for their efforts to reduce human suffering.