Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 41. It was her who represented her country in the United Nations and later became ambassador to the United States.
2. Some birds, such as quails, can move instant from a resting position to full flight.
3. Globes and maps have been important throughout history, but never many so than today.
4. Before becoming successful, Charles Kettering, former vice president of General Motors, was so poor that he has to use the hayloft of a barn as a laboratory.
5. Computers have made access to information instantly available just by push a few buttons.
6. By passing sunlight through a prism, the light is separate into a spectrum of colors.
7. The scientific method consists of forming hypotheses, collect data, and testing results.
8. The new librarian was hired because of her past experience has been found to be not only inefficient but also lazy.
9. With its strong claws and its many protruding tooth a gopher is an excellent digger.
10. My cousin composes not only the music, but also sings the songs for the major Broadway musicals.
11. The state of New Mexico is not densely population, with an average of only four people per square kilometer.
12. Never before has so many people in the United States been interested in soccer.
13. Please send me information with regard of insurance policies available from your company.
14. Traditionally, the flag is risen in the morning and taken down at night.
15. Increasing involvement in agriculture by large corporations has resulted in what is known as agribusiness-that is, agriculture with business techniques, including heavy capitalization, specialization of production, and to control all stages of the operation.
16. A calorie is the quantity of heat required to rise one gallon of water one degree centigrade at one atmospheric pressure.
17. It is believed that a people could live on Mars with little life support because the atmosphere is similar to that of Earth.
18. A few tiles on Skylab were the only equipments that failed to perform well in outer space.
19. By the mid-nineteenth century, land was such expensive in large cities that architects began to conserve space by designing skyscrapers.
20. The Board of Realtors doesn't have any informations about the increase in rent for this area.