Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 61. As the demand increases, manufacturers who previously produced only a large, luxury car is compelled to make a smaller model in order to compete in the market.
2. Some fish use their sense of smell as a guide when return to a spawning site.
3. Mirrors done of shiny metal were used by the Egyptians in ancient times.
4. Awards were given to the best athletes, sportsmen and coaches at the annual dinner of the Association of Sports Commentators.
5. The yard sales are a good way to get rid of all those things that have been cluttering up our garages and attics for years.
6. Bronze after being heated by a strong flame will change color, especially when exposure to hydrogen.
7. The bridge was hitting by a large ship during a sudden storm last week.
8. While they were away at the beach, they allowed their neighbors use their barbeque grill.
9. Traveling ballet companies were uncommon before her Augusta Maywood formed the first traveling troupe.
10. Whitman wrote "Leaves of Grass" as a tribute to the Civil War soldiers who had laid on the battlefields and whom he had seen while serving as an army nurse.
11. Harvard University was established just after sixteen years the Pilgrims arrived.
12. Although a doctor may be able to diagnose a problem perfect, he still may not be able to find a drug to which the patient will respond.
13. Because not food is as nutritious for a baby as its mother's milk, many women are returning to the practice of breast feeding.
14. Scientific fish farming, known as aquaculture, has existed for more than 4000 years, but scientists who make research in this field are only recently providing the kind of information that growers need to increase production.
15. Doctors agree that the fluid around the spinal cord helps the nourish the brain.
16. Because early balloons were at the mercy of shifting winds, they are not considered a practical means of transportation until the 1850s.
17. Many American childrens learned to read the more than 120 million copies of McGuffy's Reader.
18. To improvement the stability of the building, a concrete foundation two feet thick must be installed.
19. An octopus has three heart to pump blood throughout their body.
20. Many of the population in the rural areas is composed of manual laborers.