Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 91. After he had ran for half a mile, he passed the stick to the next runner.
2. Dislike the gorilla, the male adult chimpanzee weighs under 200 pounds.
3. When he took the ticket out of from his pocket, a hundred dollar bill fell to the floor without his noticing it.
4. As a young man, Darwin showed little promising as a biologist.
5. Energy in a tornado is enormous by any set of standards.
6. Aristotle, the famous Greek philosopher, believed that the brain was an organ that cooled a heart.
7. Each of the students in the accounting class has to type their own research paper this semester.
8. We thought he is planning to go on vacation after the first of the month.
9. Antique auctions are getting more and more popular in the United States because increasing public awareness of the value of investing in antiques.
10. Not only Kingsley House Settlement nor all phases of the civic life of New Orleans keenly interested Eleanor McMain.
11. In a federal form of government like that of the United States, power is divided between the legislative, executive, and judicial branches.
12. Gunpowder, in some ways the most effective of all the explosive materials, were a mixture of potassium nitrate, charcoal, and sulfur.
13. Despite of rain or snow there are always more than fifty thousand fans at the OSU football games.
14. The flag of the original first colonies may or may not have been made by Betsy Ross during the Revolution.
15. Anyone reproducing copyrighted works without permission of the holders of the copyrights are breaking the law.
16. It may be argued that modern presidents have far great responsibilities than their predecessors did.
17. In today's competitive markets, even small businesses had better to advertise on TV and radio in order to gain a share of the market.
18. If drivers obeyed the speed limit, fewer accidents occur.
19. Sex's education is instituted to help the student understand the process of maturation, to eliminate anxieties related to development, to learn values, and to prevent disease.
20. The chemistry instructor explained the experiment in such of a way that it was easily understood.