Each sentence has two words of the same family: an adjective and a noun. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate noun:
1. "What's that ?" "It's the neighbors' vacuum cleaner. It's really noisy!"
2. There's widespread in the country. The majority of the people are very poor.
3. I think he's sincere, but some people doubt his .
4. We don't know the exact of this necklace, but it must be very valuable.
5. The politicians' speeches were really boring. We nearly died of .
6.The two pictures look the same but they are different. Find the eight .
7. She's a very dedicated teacher. Her is admired by all her students and colleagues.
8."Thirsty? Have a 7-Down - the drink that really quenches your !"
9. Jean is her parents' . They're very proud of her.
10. is our main concern. We want this playground to be a safe place for children.