2. Zoe had never played that video game before, but she took to it like a to water.
3. Although there are a number of methods to help people stop smoking, Larry decided to quit cold .
4. "I need a shower. I'm sweating like a ."
5. She cried when she heard that Bob had been fired, but those were tears. She was actually glad he left - she's always wanted his job!
6. Some people believe there's no need for sex education in schools because children learn about the and the at home.
7. It was supposed to be a surprise party, but Daniel let the out of the bag.
8. "Don't worry about me. I'm as strong as a ."
9. Steve hated those elegant company dinners. He always felt like a out of water.
10. She just sat there, as quiet as a , so no one paid any attention to what she was doing.